Safeguarding Consultancy for Schools
We have specialists in safeguarding compliance, policy, procedure and training who can help with one-off advice or, alternatively, a termly or annual audit or training visit.
Services we can offer include:
- Advice on safeguarding compliance (all our safeguarding consultants are current or former DSLs and have up to date awareness, training and certification)
- Safeguarding supervision for current Designated Safeguarding Lead teams (our safeguarding supervisors hold a qualification in safeguarding supervision)
- Safeguarding audits, both pre and post Ofsted or ISI inspection including implementation of action plans following an inspection (our safeguarding auditors are former or current SLT/ SMT and have experience of both Ofsted and ISI, including the Social Care framework)
- Safeguarding training for school staff, school governors, school pupils and school leadership teams (our safeguarding trainers are experienced adult trainers as well as being former teachers)
- Safeguarding policy writing to ensure compliance (our safeguarding policy writers have experience of writing policies and ensuring compliance at a wide variety of schools)
A tailored service
- All services are tailored to your school, and can be offered on a face to face or virtual basis.
- All services are offered on a cost-effective, transparent basis with no hidden costs; fees are competitive whilst also reflecting the management experience of your consultant.